Stonehaven 2013 Summary: Over $1B Raised In Trailing 24 Months & Significant Growth
In 2013 Stonehaven achieved its most significant period of growth in its over dozen year history.
It was a breakthrough year for Stonehaven in many ways with strong placement activity, significant team growth (management & operations, sales, and Affiliate Partners), robust growth in the product portfolio, material improvements in all aspects of our infrastructure, and strong momentum heading into 2014.
- Raised approximately $500M in 2013 with over 300 closed transactions. o Over $1B raised in the trailing 24 months.
- Selectively added over 10 new asset managers to platform. o 3+ new mandates going live in Q1 ’14.
Management & Operations Team Growth:
- Mark Sullivan, CFA – Managing Director & Partner o Igor Gourari, CPA – Controller
- Brittany Parisi – Operations Associate
Sales Team Growth:
- Matt Mlinarich – Director
- Gerald Brant, CAIA – Director
- Joe Azzaro, CFA – Vice President
- Tim Boardman – Vice President
Affiliate Partner Growth:
- Kevin Lynch, CFA joined Jay Gallagher at Redan Capital in New York
- Harold Alby & Sharon Sayler joined Singular Global in Miami
- Daniel Rummery rejoined as Latam Capital Partners in São Paulo
- Desmoine West rejoined under a new brand Phase One Capital in New York
- Leslie Carranza rejoined under a new brand Adara Capital in New York
Stonehaven plans to continue strong capital raising momentum through 2014 with the new Stonehaven sales team rolling out multiple new mandates in Q1 with a greatly enhanced operational infrastructure built out over recent years.
About Stonehaven, LLC
Stonehaven is a private capital markets FinTech operating system (technology + infrastructure + data) and collaboration network (origination + distribution) for investment bankers and placement agents (Affiliate Partners) to support companies and investors. Our next generation operating system supports the entire lifecycle of deals: sourcing, contracting, due diligence, identifying target investors/buyers, managing execution (robust CRM architecture), collaborating with other dealmakers, reporting and closing transactions. Our Affiliate Partners are active across all sectors of private capital markets: raising capital, executing M&A transactions and conducting secondaries.
Jun 06, 2023
Brahm Pillai, Founder & Executive Officer of Pillai Capital, Joins Stonehaven’s Affiliate Platform
Jun 05, 2023
Matt Johns, Principal of HoneyHive Capital, Joins Stonehaven’s Affiliate Platform
May 08, 2023
Wharton FinTech Podcast: David Frank, Founder & CEO of Stonehaven - Creating the Nexus of Capital and Opportunity
Apr 27, 2023
M&A Talk Podcast: Digging Into the World of Fintech and Private Capital Markets
Apr 20, 2023
Jon Landry, Founder Partner of Wolf Harbor Capital, LLC, Joins Stonehaven’s Affiliate Platform
Apr 10, 2023
Sameer Khan, Managing Member of Slopeside Capital, LLC, Joins Stonehaven’s Affiliate Platform
Apr 04, 2023
Mark Sullivan and Vik Magdani Interview at the ACG NY 15th Annual Healthcare Conference | March 2023
Apr 03, 2023
Matt Mlinarich, Founder of MKAM, LLC, Joins Stonehaven’s Affiliate Platform
Mar 31, 2023
11:FS Fintech Insider Podcast: EP. 722-How do you choose the right investment path for your business?
Mar 28, 2023
Keith Danko, Founding Partner and Managing Member of Witherspoon Partners, Joins Stonehaven’s Affiliate Platform
Jun 06, 2023
Brahm Pillai, Founder & Executive Officer of Pillai Capital, Joins Stonehaven’s Affiliate Platformread more
Jun 05, 2023
Matt Johns, Principal of HoneyHive Capital, Joins Stonehaven’s Affiliate Platformread more
May 08, 2023
Wharton FinTech Podcast: David Frank, Founder & CEO of Stonehaven - Creating the Nexus of Capital and Opportunityread more