SEC Regulation S-P, “Privacy of Consumer Financial Information” (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
At Stonehaven, maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is of paramount importance. We are committed to safeguarding your personal information and providing you with facts and options about how this information may be shared. Please read this notice to learn more about our privacy policies.
Information That We Collect
In accordance with industry rules and regulations, we obtain nonpublic personal information about you which may include the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms including name, address, social security number, assets and income.
- Information we receive regarding transactions with your financial institution(s).
- Information about your transaction with us or others.
Information That We Share
Stonehaven, along with our affiliates, use or share information in a limited and carefully controlled manner. We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our investors or former investors for any reason, except as required by law, unless authorized by you. In the case of Stonehaven LLC, this is limited to:
- Disclosure to companies that provide services necessary to service your account such as custodians, brokers, accountants, banks, attorneys, administrators or investment managers regarding your specific investments.
- Disclosure to government agencies, courts, parties to lawsuits, or regulators in response to subpoenas. In such cases, we share only the information that we are required and/or authorized to share.
Confidentiality & Security
The security of your account information is important to us. Only those persons who need your information to perform their job may have access to it. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures to protect your information. Stonehaven instructs all of its employees to protect the confidentiality of your personal information as described in these policies, which are strictly enforced.