Connect capital and
opportunity. Grow your
business. We’re here
to support you.
engage with companies and investors, manage your sales process, run
marketing campaigns, and collaborate with other Affiliate Partners (APs).
What is an
Our APs are trusted investment banking and placement agent teams that strategically connect capital and opportunity. APs can work both individually and collaboratively to originate and execute for clients on our platform.
Our Value Proposition
- Best-in-class infrastructure with a highly experienced team and deep RegTech integration in NEXUS
- FINRA member firm and SEC registered broker-dealer for >20 years with a strong legal and compliance foundation to support a wide range of activities in domestic and international markets
- Client onboarding support through the contracting and due diligence process with clean workflows and expert guidance
- Transaction close-out process managed through NEXUS, integrating legal, compliance, and accounting frameworks
- Direct coordination with clients to reconcile transactions, calculate fees, collect payments, calculate payouts and report on all accounting
- Collaborative ecosystem of APs who leverage origination and distribution synergies across the platform to expand their businesses
- Ever-growing community of APs who bolster the platform’s origination and distribution capabilities across various asset classes, investor demographics, and geographies
- Platform-wide and sub-community calls & events
- APs and live mandate profiles in NEXUS to help identify synergies with intelligent analytics and filtering
- Cross-marketing facilitation in NEXUS to form AP-to-AP agreements and approve investor lists for each client
- Pipeline management tools to provide mandate originators real-time transparency into a collaborator’s pipeline, sales activity, and transactions
- Best practice guides to optimize outcomes
- NEXUS tools to track pipelines, client approvals, sales activity, and transactions
- Reporting tools built into the system to update salespeople and clients real-time with customizable filters and reports
- Coming Soon: Collaboration tools with clients and investors on our upcoming Client and Investor Portals
Investment Offering Marketplace
- Content management tools for live mandates in NEXUS to attract potential distribution partners
- Database of potential investment offerings across the platform to identify distribution opportunities
- Coming Soon: Investor Portal with interactive tools to interface with pre-existing relationships and generate new leads
Email Marketing Services
- NEXUS tools to create email campaigns and dynamically manage distribution lists
- Ability to track open and click engagement tied to your pipeline
- Proprietary community-sourced data model with read/write access for APs to work on an incredibly robust and constantly improving database
- Private sales engagement data with intelligent exceptions for opt-in collaboration
- Onboarding facilitation to quickly integrate into the system
- Publicly available information continually scrubbed by the data team
- High-quality onboarding, support and training
- Training guides and videos
- Best-in-class technology and data security framework on NEXUS
Our streamlined onboarding process makes integrating into our platform quick and simple:
Submit information through our contact form
Set up an intro call and demo with our team
Formalize your agreements with our team
Ramp up your onboarding process leveraging our NEXUS onboarding workflow
Work with our team to complete legal, compliance, operations, technology and accounting onboarding
Meet our community and identify synergies
Onboard mandates and start executing
We have a diverse community of
Our Affiliate Partners are trusted investment banking and placement agent teams
who originate and distribute deals both individually and collaboratively.
What fees does Stonehaven charge?
What expenses does Stonehaven pass through?
What are the regulatory requirements to operate as an AP?
Does Stonehaven offer chaperoning services to investment banks and placement agents based outside the United States?
What does Stonehaven look for when evaluating a potential AP?
Why join a broker-dealer as opposed to starting a new broker-dealer?
What is cross-marketing, and how does it work?
How are APs branded in the marketplace?
How long does it take to transition an AP onto Stonehaven's platform?
Stonehaven takes pride in approaching each transition with comprehensively mapped out timelines, correlating checklists, and delegated task ownership prioritized across the spectrum of items to be addressed from start to finish. This process is managed by our Partner Success team which act as a quarterback corralling resources across the organization in a streamlined fashion driven by software workflows.
Effective management of expectations is critical for all parties, and Stonehaven’s comprehensive on-boarding execution ability facilitates transitions to minimize the potential impact on revenue generating activities.